Azmin Ali Resigns From PKR, 10 Other MPs From Same Party Also Quitjessie tan
Azmin Ali, PKR deputy president has just resigned from the party, reported Malaysia Kini.
10 other PKR members of parliament have also followed suit in exiting the party.
This came right after PKR announced that it would be firing Azmin and party vice president, Zuraida Kamaruddin for their role in forming a new coalition in a bid to oust the Pakatan Harapan government.
Azmin Ali has also made the announcement on his official Facebook page.
He said: “The members announce that they will exit KEADILAN and PH alliance to form an independent block in parliament.”
The MPs who have quit with Azmin are as follows:
1. Zuraida Kamaruddin (Ampang)
2. Saifuddin Abdullah (Indera Mahkota)
3. Baru Bian (Selangau)
4. Kamaruddin Jaffar (Bandar Tun Razak)
5. Mansor Othman (Nibong Tebal)
6. Rashid Hasnon (Batu Pahat)
7. Edmund Santhara Kumar (Segamat)
8. Ali Biju (Saratok)
9. Willie Mongin (Puncak Borneo)
10. Jonathan Yasin (Ranau)
Stay tuned for more updates.