Malaysia Is The WORST in Southeast Asia For Covid-19 With 428 Confirmed Cases & 9 in ICUjessie tan
Malaysia is now the worst in Southeast Asia for the Covid-19 outbreak with the latest daily spike of 190 cases in 24 hours.
According to the Ministry of Health, the total number of cases in the country is 428 with 42 recoveries at the time of writing.
Most of the cases have been linked to the ‘Tabligh’ gathering at Sri Petaling where about 14,500 Malaysians were present. All those who attended the event are currently being tested for Covid-19.
The second worst in Southeast Asia is Singapore with a total of 226 confirmed cases and 105 recoveries.
Here’s a list of Southeast Asian countries affected by the Covid-19 outbreak:
- Malaysia – 428 cases, zero deaths, 42 recoveries
- Singapore – 226 cases, zero deaths, 105 recoveries
- Philippines – 140 cases, 12, deaths, two recoveries
- Vietnam – 56 cases, zero deaths, 16 recoveries
- Indonesia – 117 cases, five deaths, eight recoveries
- Thailand – 114 cases, one death, 35 recoveries
- Brunei – 50 cases, zero deaths, zero recoveries
- Cambodia – five cases, zero deaths, zero recoveries
In the world, we’re ranked at a mind-blowing 18th country for the highest number of Covid-19 cases!
We hope the Ministry of Health will do everything they can to prevent the further spread of the virus in our country. In the meantime, please practise social distancing and take care of your health!