These 9 Major Roads In Gombak Will Be CLOSED From Today Until April 14thjessie tan
If you are living in the Gombak area, you are probably going to want to take note of this news reported by the New Straits Times and The Star!
Starting from yesterday (1st April 2020), over nine major roads will be closed and be restricted from public access until the tentative end of the Movement Control Order on the 14th April 2020.
According to Gombak police chief Assistant Commissioner Arifai Tarawe, these measures are meant to fall in line with the stricter enforcement of the second phase of the Movement Control Order, and the road closures will be carried out in phases.
These 9 roads will be the ones in these 5 areas:
As of now, the roads that will be closed include:
- Batu 20 on Jalan KL-Rawang
- The junction at Kampung Selayang Pandang from Jalan KL-Ipoh
- Selayang Baru main road.
These roads on the other hand will be cordoned off with road-blocks, which include:
- The 14-kilometre point along Jalan KL-Ipoh
- The area before the Rawang toll plaza in the direction from Rawang to Sungai Buloh
- The area before the Gombak toll plaza in the direction from Gombak to Bentong
- Jalan Desa Aman Puri, Desa Jaya.
So if you are living in these affected areas where the road closures are in place, remember to find alternative routes before leaving home!
Leave a Reply