Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shares His 10 Parenting Criteria In Handling Twinsjessie tan
In his recent post on Instagram, Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor shared with his followers a few basic things that parents take note on how to raise twins.
“A lot of people have been asking me for tips on having twins. But the main question is, ‘Do you really have what it takes to take care of them?’” questioned the National Astronaut.
Without further ado, here are Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar’s 10 criteria that moms and dads out there might find helpful:
1. Both parents need to play an active role.
2. Both parents should have high level of patience.
3. The kids come first more than anything.
4. You will be sleep deprived most of the time.
5. You need to have loads of energy when taking care of them.
6. Parents need to plan things ahead; even for the smallest things.
7. You need to be alert at all times.
8. Handling twins may cost a lot of money so it is encouraged for everyone to make some savings.
9. You need to be physically and mentally strong.
10. Last but not least, the most important criteria is simply to love your kids unconditionally.
View this post on Instagram
Video – Jumping twins We decided to take a holiday break to Port Dickson wanting to enjoy the beach … But we usually end up more exhausted after the holidays – Haha Many asked me tips of wanting to have twins … But the question is do you really have what it takes to care for twins .. ? Criteria needed on handling twins : 1. Both parents need to play an active role 2. Both parents need high level of patience 3. Your kids come first more than anything 4. You will be sleep deprived throughout 5. You need to have loads of energy taking care of them … 6. You need to plan things ahead even for the smallest things … 7. You need to be always alert at all times 8. It can be costly raising them and you should start saving – but InsyaAllah rezeki will come 9. You need to be strong physically & mentally 10. And most importantly you just need to love kids … knowing they are just kids truly helps … The twins are surely adorable and cute to look at but only Allah knows how much effort , time and energy are needed on raising them . Double trouble but Double Joy too … And it’s totally worth it … Alhamdulillah … Good Night Everyone Love As Always … PS – The Boys are finally asleep at midnight . Tomorrow will just be as hectic … ?
“The twins are surely adorable and cute to look at. But only God knows how much effort, time and energy are needed on raising them,” the father-of-five shared in the caption, before adding, “Double the trouble but double the joy too. And it’s totally worth it, Alhamdulillah.”
As many of you known, Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar and wife, Dr. Halina Mohd Yunos are currently expecting their second set of twins.
Leave a Reply