Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Insists He’s Innocent, Releases New Statement Amid Latest Allegations
Jonathan Majors‘ lawyer is once again insisting that he’s innocent amid the latest allegations against him.
The 33-year-old Creed III actor was arrested on March 25 following an alleged domestic dispute. A 30-year-old woman accused him of assault and was taken to the hospital with “minor injuries to her head and neck.”
Now a new report claims that there are “multiple alleged abuse victims” ready to come forward against Majors.
Text messages between Jonathan and the original accuser were released by his lawyer to prove his innocence and the lawyer once again says there is evidence to prove he’s not guilty.
“Jonathan Majors is innocent and has not abused anyone,” attorney Priya Chaudhry told Deadline. “We have provided irrefutable evidence to the District Attorney that the charges are false. We are confident that he will be fully exonerated.”
Jonathan has been dropped by his manager and publicist and he has also been dropped by several upcoming projects. We have a full recap of all the changes to his career so far.