JUST IN: These 8 Areas In KL Will Go Under Enhanced MCO From Today Till 3rd Mayjessie tan
With the latest speculation surrounding circulating pictures of Kuala Lumpur Wholesale Market in Selayang protected with barbed wire and heavy armed forces, Defence Minister, Ismail Sabri Yaakob said that eight parcels in the surrounding Kuala Lumpur region will also be under the enhanced MCO from today onwards till 3rd May.
Following reports from FMT, the affected areas are:
- Parcel A (Jalan 6/3A, Pusat Bandar Utara)
- Parcel B (Jalan 6/3A and 9/3A, Pusat Bandar Utara)
- Parcel C (Jalan 2/3A, Pusat Bandar Utara)
- Parcel D (Jalan 2/3A, Pusat Bandar Utara)
- Parcel E1 (Taman Sri Murni Fasa 2, Jalan 1/2D)
- Parcel E2 (Taman Sri Murni Fasa 1, Jalan 1/2D)
- Parcel E3 (Taman Sri Murni Fasa 3, Jalan 1/2B)
- Parcel F (Taman Batu View and Taman Batu Hampar)
The Defence Minister went on to advise the public to remain calm and follow authorities accordingly: “Residents are advised to be calm and cooperate fully with health ministry officers and follow all instructions”. While the areas surrounding the market are to be closed, the Selayang wholesale market itself will operate as usual to provide food supplies during the MCO period.
Stay tuned for more updates!