Claim your RM 30 e-Tunai Rakyat on 15/1/2020 with these simple steps!Grace
Remember our Budget 2020 that promises a RM 30 incentive (e-Tunai Rakyat) via ONE of these e-wallets? Well, the government is keeping their words from this 15/1/2020 to 14/3/2020! If you are a Malaysian IC holder above 18 years old, with an annual income below RM 100,000 and a verified e-Wallet account, congratulations! The e-Tunai is just a few taps away! Here is how you can enjoy the deal.
Touch ‘n Go eWallet
1. Open your Touch ‘n Go eWallet
2. Choose Verify Account Now
3. You will be required to snap the photo of your identification card (MyKad, police ID or passport) and yourself
4. Click Let’s Go
5. You will need to fill in your details for review
6. Submit the form and your account will be verified (normally within 24 hours)
1. Open your Grab App
2. Look for 【Payment】 at the bottom of your homepage and tap it
3. Choose Upgrade Now
4. OK, Let’s Go > Snap your MyKad
5 OK, Great!
6. Wait patiently until your account is verified (normally within 48 hours)
1. Open your Boost App
2. Click on the Wallet logo on the top right (next to your balance)
3. Upgrade Now
4. Okay, Got it
5. Choose your nationality, eg. I’m a Malaysian
6. Take ID Photo
7. Snap the photo of your MyKad (front and back) and yourself
8. Wait patiently until your account is verified (normally within 48 hours)
That’s it! A few easy steps and you will receive a RM 30 via one of the e-Wallets on 15/1/2020! Do note that the money cannot be transferred to another account, and must be used before 15/3/2020.