Samsung Debut First & Biggest QLED 8K TV Set To Malaysiansjessie tan
Samsung’s first gigantic 98-inch QLED 8K TV made its debut at the Samsung SEAO Forum 2019 earlier in March. Well, it has finally arrived in Malaysia.
You can experience for yourself at Samsung’s roadshow happening in Mid Valley Megamall (Centre Court), from now till this Sunday (12th May 2019).
From the 75-inch model and 82-inch model, Samsung’s 8K Smart QLED TV latest model is the biggest one yet! Naturally, the price for the 98-inch Q900 8K Smart QLED TV costs a jaw-dropping RM 299,999. Yes, that’s enough to buy yourself a freaking house. Meanwhile, the 82-inch Q900 8K Smart QLED TV costs RM 99,999.
Some of the highlights these new 8K Smart QLED TVs include:
- Real 8k resolution – maximised picture quality
- Quantum processor 8k
- 8k AI upscaling – redefined images and sound
- Quantum HDR 32x – incredible detail and brightness
- Direct full array 16x – new level of ultimate contrast
- Ultra viewing angle
- Colour volume 100% by Quantum Dot
- Real gamer enhancer
- Magic screen – blends into the walls of your home
- One Invisible Connection – uses a single cable to power the QLED TV and connect various devices
- Bixby on TV
For more info, go here.