McDonald’s Malaysia Brings Back Exclusive Iconic Toys From 80s & 90sjessie tan
Whether you’re an adult or a kid, McDonalds Happy Meal will always be there to put a smile on your face. Plus who can resist a Happy Meal, especially when it comes with a toy.
Prepare yourselves for a big surprise because McDonald’s Malaysia is bringing back some of their most iconic Happy Meal toys throughout the years to celebrate their 40th anniversary.
Available from now until 28th November 2019, McDonald’s Malaysia will be offering a limited edition Surprise Happy Meal that will feature 1 of 14 from their iconic toys, while stocks last. The list of the toys offered includes:
- Cowboy McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Fireman McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Mail Carrier McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Hamburger Changeable (McDonald’s): 1989
- Grimace (McDonald’s): 1990
- Dino Happy Meal Box Changeable (McDonald’s): 1991
- McDonald’s Hot Wheels Thunderbird (Mattel): 1993
- Hamburglar (McDonald’s): 1995
- Space Jam Bugs Bunny (Warner Brothers): 1996
- Patti the Platypus (Ty Beanie Baby): 1997
- Tamagotchi (Bandai): 1998
- My Little Pony (Hasbro): 1998
- Furby (Hasbro): 1999
- Hello Kitty (Sanrio): 2013
Regarding the toys’ comeback, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of McDonald’s Malaysia, Melati Abdul Hai has this to say, “We are thrilled to bring Malaysians on this walk down memory lane with some of our most iconic Happy Meal toys series from the past such as Beanie Babies and Tamagotchi.”
“Both children and adults alike will enjoy this throwback to the toys from the 1980s and 1990s, which is sure to bring back a sense of nostalgia, especially for customers who grew up enjoying Happy Meal,” she added.
The toys come in white packages so you won’t really know what you’re getting until you open it; as it’s part of the surprise. So you better save up your wallet and head to your nearest McDonald’s now.