Recipe Sharing | Make Your Honey Butter Biscuit At Homejessie tan
Now that the Malaysian government has announced the extension of the Movement Control Order (MCO), everyone is sharing their homemade recipes online. Recently, a Facebook user, Mellisa Mullen shared her homemade honey butter biscuit online. It was said that this recipe is comparable to the honey butter biscuit sold in Texas Chicken.
So here are the ingredients needed:
1. 2 1/2 cups of wheat flour;
2. 4 teaspoons of baking powder;
3. 2 tablespoons of sugar (according to personal preference);
4. 115gm of cold butter;
5. 140ml fresh milk;
6. 2 teaspoons of vinegar;
7. 50 grams of honey (to be put on the batter);
8. 50 grams of butter (to be put on the batter).
1. Mix wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, and butter into bread crumbs.
2. Pour in 140 ml fresh milk and 2 teaspoons of vinegar to the batter.
3. Scoop using a spoon and place it in the pan.
4. Place in an air fryer or oven.
5. Set the temperature to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. After cooking, top the toppings with butter & honey when it is hot.
Hi, constantly i used to check weblog posts here early in the dawn, because i enjoy to gain knowledge
of more and more.
That is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this
one. A must read post!