5 tips for healthy living | Learn these tips to help in preventing flu and enhancing physical immunityjessie tan
Type A/B seasonal influenza is coming, especially in places with lots of people such as schools and shopping centers. The chance of flu infection is higher at these crowded places! Notice the symptoms of the disease earlier is one of the ways to cure the illness.
If you have a fever, cough or sore bones, remember to go to a doctor. Also, you may go to the clinic and hospital to get a flu vaccine injection. Here is a list of tips in preventing and enhancing physical immunity.
(1) Prevention method: Wear a mask
It should be noted that the influenza virus can be easily spread in crowded places, so you must wear a mask before you go out.
Tips on wearing a mask:
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask
2. The side of the mask with the color facing outwards and the metal strip facing upwards
3. Pull the ear straps on both sides and bring the center of the mask to your back
4. Adjust the mask to ensure that it covers your nose, mouth, and chin
5. Gently press the metal strip to cover the mask completely
6. Avoid touching the mask after wearing it, and wash your hands thoroughly before and after touching it
Tips on removing a mask:
1. Wash your hand before taking off the mask
2. As the mask is fulled of gems, take off the mask from the ear band and try to avoid touching the mask with both hands
3. Remember to wash your hands after taking off the mask
4. Do not reuse the mask
(2) Prevention method: Pay attention to personal hygiene
Always remember to wash your hands and dry your hands. You can carry and use dry-cleaning hand lotion. Try to avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose if you didn’t wash your hands.
(A) Methods to strengthen immunity: Get enough sleep
People with good immunity are less likely to be affected by the flu virus. Staying up late and not getting enough sleep can reduce our immunity. Therefore, get enough rest and sleep so that our body’s immunity will not be low cause we may be infected by flu virus due to this!
(B) Methods to strengthen immunity: Drink plenty of water
Drinking plenty of water can keep the mucous membranes in the mouth and nasal cavity moist, effectively fighting and removing bacteria and viruses. To ensure that the immune system combat effectiveness increases, the basic daily water consumption is 2-3 liter.
(C) Methods to strengthen immunity: Intakes of protein, vitamin C
It is recommended to eat high-quality protein foods, such as fish that are rich in Omega-3, as well as eggs and chicken. Vegetarians can choose plant-based proteins such as soy products, beans, and nuts. Eat more fruits and vegetables that are rich in Vitamin C.
There you have it! Apply these tips in your daily life and be healthy!
Leave a Reply