Dessert of the Day: 7 Minutes Oreo Mug Cake [Easy & Simple]jessie tan
Oreo lovers, I’m pretty sure that you will order all the desserts which are related to Oreo! However, have you ever try to make your own Oreo dessert? If you have not try yet, you must try to make your own Oreo mug cake which is easy and simple to satisfy your cravings.
2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
1/4 cup of chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of sugar (brown/white sugar)
1 large egg
3 tablespoons of self-rising flour
2 – 3 Oreos
1. Prepare one large mug and add 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter together with 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
2. Put into the microwave to heat for 20 to 30 seconds until the chocolate chips are melted.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 large egg into the mug. Stir it until everything is mixed.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of self-raising flour and mix it.
5. Carefully put 2 Oreos into the mug to cover the cake batter.
6. Put into the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds at 700W.
7. Leave the mug cake to cool for 3 minutes.
8. Enjoy it!
1. Time may vary according to the microwave used.